Try learning how to meditate or learn how to waste a day completely first.
Remember and always remembers........
A lazy, stressed student is not a happy lazy student.
- Before commencing school, gather up resources to help you fall back upon.
- The larger the school, the easier it will be to keep your grades up without doing much actual work
- Consider majoring in communications or secondary education.
- Consider investing in a recording device.
- Cram before going to bed and on the way to school
- While in class, try practicing (or learning) some pen tricks or try writing with your bad hand
- If all fails, and you are working, the best thing to do is to poke your friends so they can't concentrate, it's always a good idea to have someone go down with you
- Become addicted to a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role-playing game) like runescape, guild wars, or world of warcraft
- College is not the be all, end all of a happy, peaceful life. There are many things you can do, if only you would allow yourself to think about them. Remember, most of the things you want to do can be done in this lifetime.
- Choose classes that are interesting to you. This is important! Not every class that sounds easy will be easy!
- A school that is close to your residence helps a lot.
- Only take classes from untenured assistant professors. They are scared to death of their student evaluations and grade easier. Most school catalogues have the professor's rank.
- Don't spread out your classes too much, you might be forced to study in between breaks!
p/s* I find this quite interesting to apply in my daily life